Lost Angel Festival is a virtual event for musicians and audiences to connect through live-streaming. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for musicians to perform in front of a limited number of guests by following strict protocols.
Performances will be live-streamed on Youtube and we hope audiences will gather around large screens and high-quality sound systems to enjoy a virtual festival with their family and close friends. Let’s make sure none of us spreads this virus while we all spread the love.
- Musicians 6′ apart and outdoors.
- Masks must be worn except while singing or playing a wind instrument.
- Singers MUST bring their own microphones.
- Mic stands will be wiped down between bands.
- Guests are limited to ONE per band member.
- Guests must bring their own lawn chair and remain in a designated spot (no mosh pit, sorry).
- Bathroom only available for emergencies. Please take care of your needs beforehand.
- No drinks or food will be provided. Bring your own.